Providing high-voltage power conversion solutions like controller for wireless charger, electronic vehicle, and industrial products.
- RTL design, Architecture, micro-architecture specification.
- Implementation and validation of digital ASIC.
- Draft documents of technical issues
- Design aspects with internal teams, vendors, and customers
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Familiar with digital design flow and design tools, such as simulation, equivalence checking, clock domain crossing, synthesis, static timing analysis, Design For Test)
- Architecture/micro-architecture specification
- C/C++, Verilog/SystemVerilog skills required
- FPGA experience and resolve hardware issues with Firmware engineers
- RTL coding in Verilog/SystemVerilog
- Verification testcase generation/specification
- MCU experience is a plus
- Perl/Python/Ruby scripting is a plus
- Place and route experience is a plus
- DFT experience is a plus