The company is mainly engaged in the manufacture and marketing of wireless communication network products, selling customized products for export, providing enterprise wireless communication system, mesh network system and wireless network client.
- Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Promote cloud managed networking solutions, visual/motion design and communicate value propositions worldwide.
- Lead channel marketing projects on quarterly/yearly by working closely with partners.
- Leverage various digital marketing media, content distribution platforms, and outsourced agencies to produce new content.
- Utilize creative vision, technical expertise, and passion to create powerful digital experiences across a variety of media
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), campaigns, lead generation programs and co-marketing activities.
- Define and implement country specific partner marketing, training and recruitment plan.
- Manage execution, gather feedback of partner programs and host exhibition.
- Work within the defined budget and track expenses to ensure adherence to the marketing budget.
- Generate innovative ideas around business needs with creative and strategic thinking
- Manage international media relations, executive profiling, issues management and multi-format content development for owned channels.
- BS/MS degree in marketing, advertising, business, or in a related field.
- 10+ years channel marketing, digital marketing, or related marketing experience in advertising, FMCG or mobile industry.
- Some travel may be required
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to drive to tangible results in a timely manner even when the work involves a high-level of ambiguity
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression