This is a well-known American payment-related POS company with strong financial backing and stable revenue.
- Coach team members for professional and technical development.
- Guide both new and experienced electrical team in great leadership.
- Mentor teams to design innovative equipment that will please our customers.
- Successfully and effectively cooperate with our suppliers.
- Drive information sharing programs across the whole EE organization.
- BS or MS degree in EE or related experience.
- 10+ years of experience developing ARM based or X86 products
- Experience with embedded systems, processor selection, various communication protocols, analog design, audio acoustics, Cadence/Allegro, various RF technologies.
- Experience with prototype bring-up and debugging
- Must have experience with NPI.
- 3+ years of managing and growing successful teams.
- Competitive salary
- Recognition rewards
- Great position in a global company
- To lead a complete, professional team