Fast-growing US company focus on IPC industry. Their core value is “transparency”.
- drive engineering change, both directing and assisting work done by the hardware development teams
- Ensure clients can depend on our products through electrical troubleshooting and testing systems.
- Troubleshooting product concerns or issues escalated to the engineering team for example from the Tech Support team or the Production team.
- Build and test a wide variety of systems spanning the entire portfolio.
- Create and modify schematics and build prototype PCB assemblies.
- Coordinate with 3rd party manufacturers such as PCBA contract manufacturers to inform and support your work.
- Participate in design reviews and provide product development inputs. Influence future designs to make them more robust.
- Utilize a thorough root cause analysis process to tackle hardware and software issues.
- Lead preventative and corrective actions and coordinate the efforts of individuals across the organization.
- Manage the engineering change process, and coordinate with stakeholders to facilitate engineering change requests, orders, and notifications.
- Advance the company’s sustaining engineering strategy.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to ensure high quality products and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 + years of experience to create or modify product designs and troubleshooting electronic hardware.
- Familiar with engineering development, design practices and change processes of PC.
- Effectively communicate changes or project milestones to cross functional teams.