Leading player in the nascent food robotics segment. Totally American management style with flexible work-hour and atmosphere.
- Responsible for electronic circuit board design
- Assist in the evaluation and selection of electronic components
- Responsible for the implementation of PCB circuit layout
- Communicate with Layout engineers and collaborate on circuit board design
- Responsible for system circuit planning, testing, analysis and debugging
- Execute product development process and technical document output
- Assist with debug of initial manufacturing issues.
- Test tooling design
- Bachelor or Master Degree in EE or equivalent.
- Experience in circuit design
- 5+ years of hardware design related experience is preferred
- Familiar with Orcad
- Familiar with the operation and use of measuring instruments
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate
- Able to understand English datasheet content correctly
- Competitive salary with performance bonus
- Free and regular training, lecture, and study group
- All you can eat buffet