Classical instant photography MNC with stable development in Taiwan.
- Be a role model and lead the Electrical Engineering team through all the stages of projects and product life cycle
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and solution for camera module & sub-system
- Drive camera electrical architecture, interface, and power delivery.
- Prototyping and module design bring up and performance characterization.
- Schematic creation, including ranging sensor, power supplies, wireless connectivity, and high-speed I/O interfaces.
- Responsible for making sure design be delivered on time and success.
- Ensure the design at the highest product quality standards and driving continuous improvement for the products
- Cooperate with cross functional team to deliver design from feasibility study, creating prototypes that prove it, and working to scale that prototype to production.
- Designs engineering solutions for electrical and electronic parts, subsystems and integrated circuitry based on feasibility study result and in accordance with product requirement definition and engineering technical specification
- Bachelor’s degree above in Electrical Engineering.
- 10+ years hands-on experience or above in Electrical Design Products, ideally consumer electronics products
- Candidate must be experienced in supervising engineering teams on multiple projects (3 years or above)
- Expertise in electronic design, including component selection, schematic design, and schematic capture with appliances or simulation tools
- Familiarity with analog camera and optics technology
- Good knowledge on electrical design and layout of imaging related products
- Experience for FPGA integration and bring up
- Experienced on EMI/EMC solutions
- Experienced with MCU embedded system device and control interface circuit design
- Familiar with analog camera and related subsystems, modules, components, ranging sensors, strobe, and wireless module
- Good skill on hardware evaluation equipment, ex. Logic analyzer, oscilloscope
- Experience working on system validation at device level with MCU/SoC
- Comfort and ability to use all types of electronic test equipment
- Broad knowledge of engineering concepts (system device behavior, data analysis, and systems modeling)
- Great interpersonal skills – the ability to collaborate across groups
- Excellent process development and documentation skills
- Knowledge of CMOS image sensor, ISP or image processing is highly desirable.
- Experience in using Matlab, JMP or other simulation & data analysis tools is a big plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Stable career development
- Flexible workhour