Listed company in Taiwan, an outsourcing manufacturer of computer peripheral components, with customer base covering Europe, America, and Japan.
- Responsible for leading and managing the RD team(including EE, ME, etc.).
- Planning and executing strategies for electric components projects on time and managing budgets.
- Analytical skills for evaluating information carefully and solving problems.
- Establish control standards and procedures to ensure the effective operation and safety of electronic and telecommunication systems.
- Communicate with trial production staff to assist in the smooth production of designed electronic products and provide guidance in production to ensure that the assembly process of parts is the same as the design.
- Sample production experiment, sample acknowledgement, operation guideline, and BOM construction.
- Experience with connector related for 5+ years.
- Experience with management for 3+ years.
- Fluent in English in both writing and speaking.
- Bachelor’s degree with EE/ME background.
- Strong interest in expatriate jobs.
- Good team player with good communication skills
- Requires good adaptability and stress tolerance