This is a US company focuses on providing smart access and home devices.
- Define strategy, priorities, and scope of work necessary to deliver upon project expectations.
- Ability to speak up when necessary and manage staff without being their direct manager.
- Ready and able to speak to project status at all times.
- Ability to see an opportunity for improvement and execute efficiently.
- Identify and understand risks and tradeoffs, driving these to their logical conclusions and proposing plans to deliver on time.
- Ability to eloquently communicate and present complex engineering issues to varying levels of understanding.
- Coordinate project reviews, communicating project status and engineering issues to project team and management.
- Outstanding influencer who is great at connecting the dots and able to lead and influence global, cross functional teams.
- Strength in positions of leadership. Able to mobilize, inspire, and lead teams without direct authority and manage conflicting stakeholder interests effectively.
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a fast-paced, ever-changing
- Remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Strong collaboration skills—leading execution across teams, influencing across organizations, and experience working across all levels.
- Scrappy and inventive, always finds a way forward; eternal optimist with a committee drives for impact.
- Expert knowledge of program and project management. Knows the tools (e.g., strategic frameworks, change management, dependency management, risk management, amazing communication) and when to use them, when not to use them, and when it’s time to build new ones.
- Previous experience as a hardware-based engineer preferred
- Great position with career progression with global teams.
- Competitive salary structure