The company provides wafer and other service for Tier one companies.
- Recognized, evaluate, and resolve etching related content issues
- With distinguished problem-solving skill, including technical guidance, solution, and methodology.
- Collaborating effectively with equipment and material suppliers and partners to identify and recognize technology gaps and deficiencies; devise, evaluate and qualify mitigation and continuous improvement solutions.
- Continuously improving process stability and capability, quality, reliability, yield, productivity, and safety.
- Drive Continuous Improvement Project (CIP) to achieve best in class in yield, quality and cost
- Work closely with functional group to ensure key performance indices are met.
- With Master/ PhD in Electronics, Electrical, Physics Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Materials Science.
- With fully understanding and knowledge of oxide, polysilicon, nitride and metal etch or copper damascene processes
- 10 years + hands-on experience Applied, AMEC etcher etc.
- Experienced in advanced process technologies of 28nm or below is preferred.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Good opportunity for career progression