The MNC company, providing industrial application wireless product for worldwide devices. As a professional product manager, you will be responsible for PM/PLM, and total solution planning. You will be able to maximize your abilities, strategies, ideas, and put them into your daily work.
- Provide high-level technical support to the customers included pre-sales/post-Sales.
- Analyze technical issues and co-work with RD / PM to improve product quality and stability.
- Participate in configuration guides, web / on-site customer technical training, and issue solving, exhibition support, network diagnostic, etc.
- Product technical presentation material preparation.
- Issue represent and testing to have the feedback to RD /PM team
- RMA request inspection and follow-up.
- Assistant Dept Head on FAE team management.
- 5+ years’ experience in Ethernet switch, or fieldbus gateway server, or wireless gateway AP, or L2/L3 network solution architecture for technical support.
- Experience with networking products, especially in PLC application, L2/L3 network Managed Switch & Router / Wireless field application.
- Able to go for global business travel independently.
- Familiar with troubleshooting, problem-solving and analyzing products and network analysis technology.
- Familiar with Wireshark, Omnipeek, L2 / L3 protocols, Industrial protocols, TCP/IP, RFC, IEEE 802.X series, and other related knowhow for application.
- Self-motivated and passionate.
- Fluent in English
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression