The MNC company, providing industrial application wireless product for worldwide devices. As a professional product manager, you will be responsible for PM/PLM, and total solution planning. You will be able to maximize your abilities, strategies, ideas, and put them into your daily work.
- Program management for task organization, stakeholder coordination, resource schedules and budgets. Able to track relevant metrics and drive product delivery in decision-action process for entire project development phase.
- Product planning on market research, technology articulation, demand analysis, and take strategy into NPI (new product initiative) for CA (conceptual proposal to budgeting approval), assure execution through NPDP (new product development process) or PLC (product life cycle).
- Ethernet/WiFi/Cellular/gateway network technical related experience in industry/commercial field is highly preferred. 5+ years proven record of Ethernet switch, or fieldbus gateway server, or wireless gateway AP, or L2/L3 network solution architecture for product development, technical support, or product planning will be a plus.
- Management skills: Strong business integrity, organization ethic is mandatory requirement to conduct international business. Clear stakeholder management for task force supervision, or teamwork, management is part of the qualification. Self-discipline management to work independently with minimum supervision is preferred.
- Effective communication: Fluent communications in verbal report-out, presentation and documentation by Mandarin and English language – require generating high quality proposal /reports for customer-interfacing or marketing publication release.
- Over 7 years product development experience.
- Engineering related experience is big plus.
- Good English communication skill.
- Fluent in English
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression