MNC company providing camera devices.
- Work with Product Management, Marketing, Industrial Design and external engineering partners to develop analogue hardware product features.
- Microcontrollers firmware/driver/algorithm development.
- Firmware Bring-up, verification, and debug platforms and products maintenance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support HW product development and app software implementation, deliver overall design from feasibility study, creating prototypes.
- Developing embed firmware for camera performance validation and subsystem/module functional tests
- Measuring the performance of electrical components/modules and mechanical moving parts with firmware
- Work with DQE and Production Engineering team to validate new features/ fixed bugs and perform regression tests based on various changes.
- Firmware test plans for functional, integration, system, performance, stress and regression testing scenarios. Bug reporting, tracking, and management.
- Device driver implementation/porting and performance tweaking.
- Partner with external resource/CMs/ODM Suppliers to ensure our designs are optimized for design phase and mass production.
- 3+ years of experience in consumer electronics products, preferably with imaging and camera
- Experience with C/C++ embedded system and microcontrollers firmware coding
- Reading basic schematics and layouts.
- Experience in using Source Control / Project Tracking systems (e.g. Jira).
- Good knowledge in camera imaging algorithm and firmware platform structure is a big plus
- Passion for photography and interest in how analog camera systems work
- Inquisitive: Consumer empathy with an avid interest in instant film camera products
- Be capable of debugging skill and engineering root cause finding from boards bringing up, porting device drivers and the processes of testing firmware is critically important for this role to be successful.
- Fresh graduates with actual firmware coding experience are welcomed to apply.