My client is Asia’s leading logistics technology delivery platform, dedicated to supporting 10,000+ businesses with same day and next day deliveries. We connect businesses to a fleet of independent delivery agents including walkers, scooters, vans, trucks to deliver anything, anytime, anywhere at a fraction of the cost.
- Lead and Grow: Reporting directly to the COO, you will define our growth strategy, P&L, and be hands on in building the business in Taiwan. You will lead and develop the local team to grow the last mile delivery business in Taiwan, going from zero to one.
- Cross-functional Management and Execution: You will touch on multiple aspects of the business including demand and supply growth, working with and building relationships with key clients and stakeholders, sales and marketing, operations and marketplace efficiency.
- Product and Insights: Communicate product and process needs to HQ and tech teams.
- Public Relations: You will be the face and voice of company in Taiwan, representing business in events, PR activities, key business relationships and negotiations.
- 5+ years of relevant experience; experience in leading teams in fast growing businesses or tech startups is a major plus.
- Strong leadership, organizational and people management skills; you will set the culture and tone for a startup team.
- Strong communications in collaborating with internal and external parties.
- Strong with numbers, budgeting and data analysis for decision making; knowledge in SQL is a strong plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Top-notch problem solving and hustle skills, plus ability to adapt to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong analytical thinking and data-driven decision-making mentality.
- Demonstrated record of positively owning and leading initiatives and projects.
- Good salary package, with responsibilities of P&L with career progression.
- Wide scope and exposure to represent Taiwan.
- Fast growing business with strong technology base.