The company provides wafer and other service for Tier one companies and other worldwide customers.
- In charge of equipment purchase, sourcing, and order management
- Responsible for improving purchasing methodology and process flow.
- Fulfill and manage delivery schedule.
- Manage and Implement Procurement project.
- Purchase equipment, parts, and services that align with production rates.
- Maintain, develop, and manage worldwide suppliers’ partnership.
- Develop and manage commodity strategies and tactical plans
- Optimized policies of purchasing and material management as needed.
- Planning Year on Year cost reduction projects, supplier consolidation, and contract negotiations.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, IT, Business or other related fields.
- Proven track in project management is a plus.
- With fluent in English, including communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, ability to work Independently with self-motivation
- Attractive Salary Package
- Better annual leave than required