The company, headquartered in California, focusing on the R&D and manufacturing of high-performance memory PC peripherals and components. Also they have famous gaming peripheral products in the market.
- Own and manage supply vs. demand to close gaps and build appropriate buffer while minimizing excess and liability.
- Build CTB models and drive allocation with Planning and Sourcing teams.
- Survey market landscape to mitigate risks and build a robust and competitive supply chain.
- Develop and strengthen strategic relationships with suppliers at the executive level.
- Promote an internal and external environment where continuous improvement is the goal
- Develop sourcing strategies and negotiate with suppliers to execute and achieve most favorable price, rebates, volume incentives, schedule, and terms and conditions.
- Prepare RFx packages and review product roadmaps and demand forecasts to capture overall spend and award business to suppliers that meet our needs.
- Tracks spend and cost-savings and set quarterly projections and targets to achieve.
- Lead New Product Introduction (NPI) material readiness with suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure availability of materials to meet ramp.
- Identify and analyze risks early in NPI, including business models, capacity, yield, and logistics, and drive these to resolution prior to ramp.
- Review risk buys and purchase orders required from NPI through mass production (MP) and confirm supply commits.
- Engage departments across Engineering, Marketing, Planning, and Quality from NPI through MP to launch and scale our products and services.
- Manage new and existing changes including design, materials, supply/demand forecasts, infrastructure, and logistics from concept to execution.
- Formulate and execute strategies to build world-class supply chain and secure supply.
- Facilitate summary reports and recommendations and other ad-hoc activities for executive review.
- Ability to manage and prioritize all the above tasks.
- 7+ years of procurement experience in consumer electronics.
- Significant experience working with ODMs/OEMs and semiconductor manufacturers.
- Hands-on knowledge in design, manufacturing, and supply chain of consumer PC products such as gaming controller products, especially on ME parts.
- Cutting edge insight on competitive market landscape and trends affecting the consumer electronics industry.
- Familiar with creating sourcing strategies and achieving results.
- Outstanding analytical capabilities with proficiency in MS Excel and databases to extract, manipulate, and organize large datasets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint to create and deliver presentations to executives.
- Ability to work cross functionally in a dynamic matrixed environment and travel internationally on a regular basis.
- High degree of flexibility to collaborate with worldwide teams.
- Strong work ethic and goal oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or Mechanical engineering, MS or MBA preferred.
- Great position with career progression with global teams.
- MNC business and culture with ownership.