Worldwide international company in innovative product for IOT smart access solution. Ideal candidate is reporting to the director of procurement and working in concert with operations, supplier quality, mechanical engineering and the product design teams. The role is to align on priorities across different stakeholders and execute on sourcing strategies with both a strong technical and commercial savvy.
- Identify suppliers through industry network and research to meet both business and technology requirements from product/engineering team
- Lead the RFI/RFQ/RFP effort with internal/external teams
- Own and negotiate contracts with current or new suppliers & conduct regular price reduction negotiations
- Host quarterly business reviews (QBR) on suppliers’ performance indicators.
- Deep dive into supplier supply chain process to identify corrective actions for lagging performance indicators.
- Ability to work and influence cross functionally, while making strong business cases with technical knowledge of mechanical tooling
- Track business impact to cost & delivery during NPI stage.
- Establish relationship with senior management of suppliers and manage business relevant communications to optimize relationships.
- Monitor industry and global market conditions, develop monthly commodity trend reports.
- Over 7 years’ work experience in supply chain related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation in English.
- Ability to communicate in English and Chinese contracts with suppliers.
- The successful candidate must be effective at working in a fast-paced and complex environment as well as confident and collaborative in their interactions with senior management.
- Self-starter, willing to step up to lead and works well under ambiguities
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills
- Experience with finance and analytics, cost modeling
- Leading company with great global exposure.
- MNC culture, fast-growing business with flat organization and transparent culture.
- Good salary package with career progression.\