The company is an interactive fitness platform with hardware, digital subscription content, and personal training services, including indoor cycling, indoor/outdoor running and walking, bootcamp, yoga, strength training, stretching, and meditation.
- Responsible for developing sound, cost effective strategies for the purchasing of materials.
- Responsible for securing the highest-quality raw materials, goods or services at the best possible prices.
- Maintains great relationships with suppliers while continually scouting for additional vendors
- Work in partnership with Engineering to find and vet new technologies and partners
- Evaluate spending operations while seeking ways to improve cost and product quality
- Conduct cost analysis and benchmarks for improvement
- Expedite material flow when necessary to assure product availability
- Develop risk management scenarios and procedures to mitigate losses inherent event of supply disruption
- 8+ years’ experience working in global supply chain management within consumer electronics with knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain processes.
- Experience partnering, collaborating, and working cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, and Supplier teams.
- Experience managing supplier delivery and performance.
- Extensive experience working on legal agreements.
- Excellent discussion, communication, problem-solving, and collaboration skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Great position with career progression.
- Attractive salary package.