A spin-off company from NTHU, the team of BrightEST Photonics has engaged in ultrafast optics R&D for many years and obtained the international patents and the exclusive licensing from both NTHU and Sinica.
- Deep understanding of technology and engineering challenges of optical image sensors, such as TDI and CMOS sensors.
- Deep understanding image sensor’s critical performance and structure and work with external supplier to improve.
- Design engineering experiments and automation test script for characterizing image sensor system’s performances. Analyze the image data to verify performance.
- Support the development, test, and integration of image data acquisition.
- Master’s level degree in electrical engineering, optics, physics or related with at least 5 years of experience.
- Doctorate (Academic) in electrical engineering, optics, physics or related with at least 2 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge in TDI, CCD/CMOS image sensor
- Practical hands-on experience in building and operating experimental test setups for image sensor electrical and optical characterization.
- Experience in digital image processing techniques and data analysis.
- Good Salary & Benefits.
- Innovative environment, able to participate in the company building process and accumulate experience in building a team.