We are actively seeking talented RF engineers who want to join a dynamic and experienced team and take their technical knowledge to the next level in our mission of excellence.
You will be responsible for the silicon bring-up, characterization, optimization of radios in various process technologies including deep submicron CMOS encompassing the design of data-converter blocks such as ADCs and DACs & RF IC transceiver blocks such as VGAs and filters. You may help with RF board and module designs and lab automation.
- Develop test plans, lead chip bringup and performance optimization, drive the chip into production
Optimization of radio blocks.
b. Develop/verify various calibration routines in conjunction with PHY system level performance optimizations
c. Coex performance verification and tuning across different radio standards.
- Board level BOM optimization for radio performance
- Own radio test patterns, and help TE/PE on radio related items in FT/char
- Work with firmware teams to deliver radio related updates and calibration routine implementations
- Help resolve customer issues
- Delivered radio/system reports across PVT for production
- PhD or MS in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) preferred
- Ideal candidates will have at least 7 years of experience in RF/RFIC/RF system
- Good understanding of various wireless transceiver blocks such as LNA / VCO / PLL / Filter / ADC / DAC / PA. Familiarity with various RF parameters such as phase noise, SNR, gain, power, IP2/IP3
- Good understanding of PHY systems from at least one of wireless standards (BT/WLAN/Zigbee). Experienced with PHY system performance optimization and tradeoff, and hands-on experience on optimizing and developing various calibration routines for performance enhancement such as AGC optimization and LO calibration
- Experience on the board level design and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience on radio related test equipment
- Good communication skills and good attitude
- Must be a self-starter, has passion for his/her work, and be able to work well in a team of RF & Analog IC design engineers.
- Career progression with good salary package.
- Able to lead a team and build team.
- Annual leave and flexible working time.