- Lead and oversee the Service Desk staff and ensure the end users receive the appropriate assistance.
- Monitor SLAs and KPIs to ensure targets are being met and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Schedule, train and provide guidance to the Service Desk staff.
- Serve as an internal escalation point for resolving difficult customer issues.
- Develop and maintain necessary documentations of issue/problem management, procedures and policies.
- Assist users on identifying issues and requests and maintaining the tickets on IT Service Management system.
- Plan and manage Windows OS desktop environments (Windows 7, Windows 10), multi-functional printers and video conferencing devices, and keep these technologies with latest patches and up-to-date versions
- Collaborate with IT internal technical staff and customers to perform endpoint devices, servers, network and other assessment services.
- Support on planning and management of local network infrastructures
- Excellent interpersonal skills for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders and customers.
- Experience in PC and peripherals maintenance, support, remote support solutions and troubleshooting
- Familiar with setup and configuration of Windows OS environment with Active Directory
- Experiences on software packaging, distribution technologies, and building OS images via SCCM/Intune are a plus.
- Learning and development
- Recognition rewards