- As a representative of IT to the business
- Incident/Problem management, troubleshooting, identifies root cause of incidents and provide potential solution
- On-site IT infrastructure support
- IT administration, such as IT assets inventory bookkeeping, budget of expenses tracking, PO issuing with corporate standard.
- User/client support
- Continuous improvement – partner with the Service Desk team to identify standard checklists, procedures, and templates to improve the speed and quality of initial diagnosis.
- Work closely with the global team, to understand the latest technology and deployed the latest technology/software to the APAC region.
- Coordinate and collaborate with IT leadership on technology standards, IT directions, and security policies.
- Basic OS/Network/Security/Cloud knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of the focus application(s) and able to connect application function to technical component
- Intermediate English communication skill
- Able to provide after-office hour support, occasionally week-end on-call.
- CCNA, MCSE, Cloud-Certification, Security-Certification is a big plus
- Experience within Mobile handsets or Call Centres is an advantage.
- Flexible work arrangement
- Paid day off
- Teamwork and company culture
- Teambuilding events and snacks