- Order/Shipment scheduling and strategic management (re-scheduling, prioritize, or re-allocation) in terms of material/ capacity constraint.
- Coordinate with supply chain team to ensure proper hand-off from planning to execution, end-to-end delivery and collaborate with 3PL to manage day-to-day DC related activities
- Develop rolling demand forecast by using appropriate methodology for the responsible BU and sales account.
- Inbound/outbound/reverse logistics/VAS/exceptions management.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills that facilitate working well under pressure and multiple demands.
- Collaborate with Sales/PM/Marketing/Customer Service to improve customer metric, resolve availability issues to enhance overall customer satisfaction, and optimize resource to support sales event operation.
- Updating 3B report and data analysis to trace demand changes and provide issue prediction for management team.
- Optimize worldwide inventory to ensure good trade-off between product availability, inventory turns to ensure financial inventory control compliance.
- Thorough knowledge of national & international trade requirement to align customs/ trade function with business objectives.
- Project management skills, with capability of excellent communication, leading, and conflict management skills to manage cross functional teams in multiple geographies.
- 8+ years experienced in global logistic, supply chain management and forwarder management.
- Experienced in adopting technology and using software for statistical analysis, financial modeling, process, and system enhancement.
- In depth experience with SAP.
- Fluent in English.