The company is a Health, Wellness & Fitness company that provide a fitness platform.
- Monitoring of worldwide shipments
- Manage suppliers in order to competitive and sustainable supply chain performance
- Responsible for the day-to-day functions of Logistics or Value Add department(s), ensuring goals are met or exceeded, which includes allocation of headcount and process improvements and improve efficiency. Responds to internal and external customer inquiries and participates in making basic enhancements.
- Strategic planning and process improvement thru CPI or Lean principles.
- Sets priorities for the team to make sure task completion, work closely with other supervisors.
- Don’t spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised
- Proactively execute supply chain risk analysis and execute action plans to mitigate risk and problem solve
- Manage and cooperate with internal and external stakeholders
- 7 years+ logistics experience or relevant work experience or related industry experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Convincing /negotiation skills
- Stress-resistant; act under high pressure
- Teamwork and management
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Flexible work schedule.
- Self-driven, motivated, and willing to take on challenges in a very fast-paced environment.
- Great position with career progression with global teams.
- MNC business and culture with ownership.
- Attractive salary package.