The company provides wafer and other service for Tier one companies and other worldwide customers.
- Developing strategies for sourcing, purchasing, supply chain risk
management and cost management in material
- Cooperate with senior leaders to accomplish organizational goals
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive cross-functional alignment and supply chain risk management
- Lead team to identify opportunities to develop, improve or simplify processes, guidelines and policies for effective supplier management practices, order fulfillment, inventory management and logistics activities
- Developing and maintaining relationships with executive level and partners of suppliers for mutually beneficial solution to support the growth of the company
- As a team leader to support professional growth and development of members to achieve their potential for organizational and personal needs
- Demonstrate a “can do “attitude and integrity with high commitment and accountability in a rapidly changing environment and display the ability to effectively cope with ambiguous scenarios.
- 15+ years of related experience in semiconductor sector is preferred
- Logical thinking in organizing & planning with analytical skills and ability to strategic thinking, influence on supply chains
- High learning agility and open-minded
- With ability to self-motivated, and inspiring and motivating others
- Sophisticated and confident when dealing with senior executives.
- Excellent in written and oral English, second language like Japanese will be a plus
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoints, familiar with SAP
- Attractive Salary Package
- Better annual leave than required