- Coach team members for professional and technical development.
- Guide both new and experienced Mechanical team in great leadership.
- Mentor teams to design innovative equipment that will please our customers.
- Successfully and effectively cooperate with our suppliers.
- Drive information sharing programs across the whole ME organization.
- BS degree in ME or related experience.
- 8+ years of experience developing Android or similar devices.
- Experience with injection molded parts, sheet metal parts, die-cut parts as well as electromechanical devices like LCD panels, microphones, mechanical mechanisms. You should know well about various decoration technologies, like printing, plating, painting, and polishing.
- Experience with debugging and prototype bring-up
- Must have experience with NPI.
- 3+ years of managing and growing successful teams.
- Competitive salary
- Start-up company with fast growing career path.
- Recognition rewards
- Great position in a large, global company
- To lead a complete, successful team