Leading player in the nascent food robotics segment. Totally American management style with flexible workhour and atmosphere.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support product requirements
- Design, analysis, documentation and testing of complex mechanical parts and assemblies. Analyze critical areas of design with use of appropriate analysis tools – Create mechanical designs and 3D drawings through Creo and SolidWorks
- Responsible for mechanical assembly and prototype manufacturing
- Responsible for product development, selection and testing of parts, accurate analysis of product performance, and appropriate suggestions based on requirements to improve product reliability
- Partner with Manufacturing teams/Suppliers to ensure our designs are optimized for mass production.
- Contribute to Technology Roadmap, develop and implement module/design/ platform.
- Existing working system & process improvement.
- 6+ years experience in mechanical design/development of large machines, plastic design or sheet metal design.
- Strong knowledge in various manufacturing processes and able to identify the most suitable process according to part requirements.
- Familiar with 3D organization design software
- Have FEA and CFD product design optimization and analysis capabilities
- Familiar with relevant certification regulations
- Great command of spoken and written English
- Competitive salary with performance bonus
- Free and regular training, lecture, and study group
- All you can eat buffet