A long-existing global company focuses on semiconductor equipment industry, mainly provide their product for the next generation of mobile, PC, car-related, and IoT application.
The ideal candidate should experience in mechanical design and assemblies. Will be based in Taiwan to fulfill large Asian customers with a good sense in practical application.
- Apply assembly tolerance stack-up and calibration fixtures.
- Design, prototype, and implement technical solutions to mechanical problems.
- Execute Finite Element Analysis to support risk mitigation of new designs.
- Better to have: Familiarity with manufacturing techniques such as milling, turning, laser cutting, welding, water jet, injection molding, and sheet metal forming.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years of working experience.
- Understanding and familiar with using SolidWorks or 3D CAD system.
- Finite Element Analysis professional know-how.
- Basic understanding of manufacturing methods and assembly documentation.
- Great position with career progression with global teams.