OSAT Site Manager
Global MNC company with innovative solution in IC.
- Facilitate and monitor OSAT forecasts, product WIP movement, and raw material inventories.
- Drive and monitor production pull ins when needed.
- Work with supply chain account team to monitor OSAT available capacities against customer demands and secure capacities for upside demand when needed.
- Travel to and work with OSAT on-site to coordinate production ramps, resolve production delivery issues, assist with Quality Audits, review quarterly performance, and other issues as needed.
- Help silicon technology and yield enhancement team manage engineering WIP and coordinate subsequent manufacturing steps at packaging and test
- Track OSAT cycle time & delivery of product, reporting monthly/quarterly
- Assist with Foundry RMA execution within the OSAT
- Assist with New Product Introduction efforts for WIP movement and required delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology or supply chain/business discipline preferred
- 5+ years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing planning and command of key planning concepts in a semiconductor company
- Strong data analysis skills
- Demonstrates high ethical standards, as well as fairness and consistency in supplier management
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and work effectively as part of a team
- Familiarity with SAP for WIP inventory management, hold lot management, and Purchase Requisitions is a plus
- Great position with career progression.
- Attractive salary package.