- Will perform PCB Layout Design functions of Mixed Signal modules
- Experience with multi-layer (8+ layers) layout and high speed circuits (DDRx , 10GbE, PCIe, etc) is required
- Is familiar with high speed routing techniques and impedance control
- Must have experience in differential pair routing and blind and buried via structure.
- Is able to follow Signal and Power Integrity guidelines, and actively interact with cross function teams so to meet specifications for given project.
- Will act as peer reviewer within the layout teams (local and abroad) following existing check lists and processes.
- Is responsible for generating all collateral documentation and files (Fab package, BOM, PNP, Assembly Drawing, etc) for the corresponding project
- Will work on variety of projects, including (but not limited to) backplanes, mixed signal modules, power supplies, and embedded systems
- Will interface directly with Mechanical team as needed to support ongoing projects
- 6+ years of experience in ECAD tools for Schematic Capture and Layout, pertaining to High Speed designs.
- Altium Designer experience is a plus.
- Experience on Multi-layer (8+ layers) layout and HIGH-SPEED routing techniques
- Must be able to work on many different projects at one time and be results-oriented
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytic skills and problem solving
- Strong, positive interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with all other internal & external parties
- Must be accurate, detail-oriented, and organized
- Ability to read and understand schematics in order to capture design requirements
- General understanding of electronics and components is preferable
- Good communications in oral and written English language is required
- ABILITY TO HANDLE JOB STRESS AND INTERACT EFFECTIVELY WITH OTHERS IN THE WORKPLACE
- ability to carry out detailed written and oral instructions