The company provides wafer and other service for Tier one companies.
- Design, develop and qualify semiconductor wafer fabrication processes
- Set up and maintain process flow, process route and device spec etc.
- Optimize current processes to improve manufacturability, yield and performance of products.
- Develop, maintain and improve process modules including design rules, structural and electrical specifications for alternative flows
- Prepared new product development processes and plan
- Monitor process stability through ongoing review of yield and quality performance metrics.
- With master/ Ph.D. degree in E.E., Material, Chemical engineering or Physics related
- 12+ process integration experiences in 28nm Logic or other advanced technology node
- With Experiences in 28 nm or 40 nm process development is preferred
- Experiences in HK/MG，strain-Si process or Cu BEOL integration development or other related development experiences
- With people management experience is preferred
- Attractive Salary Package
- Better annual leave than required