The company, headquartered in California, focusing on the R&D and manufacturing of high-performance memory PC peripherals and components. Also, they have famous gaming peripheral products in the market.
- Perform risk assessment at all decision points within qualification cycle.
- Manage, schedule and lead quality improvement initiatives to improve key quality indicator metrics to best in class.
- Assist the aspects of memory product qualification/verification, reliability/compatibility to assure staunchness and appropriated performance.
- Characterize new platforms and Memory ICs
- Solid knowledge of DRAM, SSD, Motherboard, and CPU.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related disciplines or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of Hardware, Software/Firmware quality development.
- Experienced in digital interfaces, including I2C, USB, UART, SPI etc.
- Experience working with overclocking, high speed DRAM, XMP.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment, troubleshoot, resolve issues quickly and meet schedule requirements.
- Fluent in English.
- Great position with career progression with global teams.
- MNC business and culture with ownership.