- Sustain product CP & FT Yield and work with subcon for Yield improvement.
- Analyzing yield improvement of NPI and mass production products and coordinate with sub-contractor for yield improvement.
- Handel and coordinate the non-confirmation material, and close, improve quality relevant issue
- Support operation team to achieve business requirement
- BSEE or Equivalent such as Physics with Product Engineering Experience
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Familiar with IC fabrication / IC Testing / CMOS process and Transistor concept Knowledge of SPC & other semiconductor Yield Enhancement and analytical methods.
- Experience with JMP or other statistical tools for data analysis
- Experience with Analog power IC & power MOSFET device level required
- Strong team player, supporting and good working habits
- Self- self-motivated who can accomplish assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of package assembly technology.
- Competitive salary
- Recognition rewards
- Great position in a large, global company