Global MNC company with innovative solution in IC.
- Manage and drive test and probe operations across multiple OSATs
- Bring up test and probe for NPI and launch it into high volume production
- Sustaining high volume production for probe and test operation
- Bring-up and maintain probe & test hardware
- Collect test and probe data for engineering data analysis
- Work with cross functional team to resolve test, probe, and production issues
- Perform data analysis to improved yield and provide product quality disposition
- Liaison between the OSATs and Test Engineering, Supply Chain and Quality team to meet production demand
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering or Electronics Engineering with minimum 5+ years working experience.
- Experience with Automated Test Equipment. Teradyne testers preferred
- Understanding of ATE mixed signal programming principles
- Knowledge of statistical method and process control
- Knowledge of Spotfire, JMP, Python, VB will be plus
- Team-player, Self-motivated, diligent, independent, proactive, quality-oriented
- Bilingual English/Mandarin
- Great position with career progression.
- Attractive salary package.