Product Manager II
Our client is a world-leading supplier specializing in the research and development, design, manufacturing, and marketing of industrial solid-state drives, consumer digital products, and modules. They offer high-performance, high-reliability, and high-value modules products for the industrial control market; for consumers, we design innovative digital and peripheral products.
- Define product roadmap and product positioning through market research
- Develop product and market trends and define product/sales strategies
- Gather market information and conduct competitor analysis
- Team up with associates in regional sales and cross-function teams
- Minimum three years of experience in sales, PM, or product marketing related function of IT industry.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A chance to grow with a promising company.
- Global career development.
- Coffee bar, snacks bar and happy hour