The company leading industry focus on building internal digital transformation.
- Manager of Product Management Team who is result oriented and is capable of shipping multiple successful products.
- Managing individual Engagement Managers
- Defining vision and requirements for customer scenarios across your team
- Own, develop and execute product vision, strategy, and roadmap. Lead development of new features from idea, evaluation, design, prototype, development, test, promotion and customer support.
- Work with Product Development Team to design a unified customer platform that integrates end to end critical business processes and captures real-time actionable insights to turn amazing customer experience into a real competitive differentiator.
- Leverage data insights to develop product strategy and value propositions for our key customers and stakeholders
- You are able to create direction and a sense of purpose for your team
- You have deep business domain knowledge to understand their pain points, define business/digital solutions that transform user experience.
- You possess a deep curiosity about customer needs and are empathetic about their problems with an ability to distil insights into the right product answer.
- You have strong analytical skills and a proven process of data-validated, hypothesis-driven, and scenario based decisions.
- You are all around communicator who is comfortable discussing technical details with engineers while you are an active listener for customers.
- You have the ability to drive and influence key decisions and outcomes.
- Excellent judgment of prioritization while paying attention to detail.
- Experienced with Open Telemetry, Kubernetes, Service Oriented Architectures and one or more application languages like Python.
- 10+ years of experience in product or program management, or technology development in IT field.
- 7+ years of experience working directly with software development teams to craft usable experiences.
- 5+ years of managing individual Product or Engagement Managers
- Experience in smart manufacturing is preferred.
- Experience in IT, semiconductor and high technology is preferred
- Learning and development
- Recognition rewards