This is a US company which puts an emphasis on innovation and develops proficient audio or voice applications. The leading position of its audio signal chain for providing services to the world’s top brands shows how its scalable software meets exclusive objectives.
- Good command of resolving test engineering / production issues including process, hardware and so on.
- Support engineering interface between internal and test sites.
- Proficient in troubleshooting, verifying, and releasing production program.
- Familiar with yield optimization and monitoring.
- Managing as well as auditing test sites in order to make sure corresponding with internal procedures.
- 3+ years’ experience with product testing.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in EE.
- Test hardware and schematic tracing basic knowledge.
- Knowledge of Teradyne Flex platform will be a plus.
Ability of cross-functional communication and problem-solving analytical skills.
- Spotfire, JMP, SAS, dataConductor or similar statistical analysis program experiences.
- Good command of SQL databases and C language.
- Fluent in English.
- Self-motivated and quick learner in a fast-paced working environment.
- Generous PTO program.
- Training opportunities from career development to personal wellbeing.
- Happy Hour and Team Buildings!