Global MNC company with innovative solution in IC.
- Engineering interface between internal team and test sites for all engineering supports.
- Drive and resolve engineering / production issues including process, hardware, and test issues.
- Verify, debug, and release engineering / production program.
- Work with cross functional team on engineering data collection, experiments, and dispositions.
- Monitor of yields and test time for multiple products.
- Manage production line by resolving technical and quality issues.
- Perform periodic audit of test sites in accordance with procedures.
- 5+ years of Product Test Engineering experience.
- Familiar with mixed-signal tester platforms (Teradyne Flex)
- Knowledge of test hardware debug and schematic tracing.
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills. Ability to interpret results and solve problems.
- SQL databases and Unix/C programming language.
- Ability to work with cross functional team across multiple geographic locations.
- Knowledge and experience in high volume production ramps
- Software experience with Spotfire, JMP, SAS, dataConductor or similar statistical analysis program
- Self-starters and able to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Fluent in English.