This is a US company which puts an emphasis on innovation and developing proficient audio or voice applications. The leading position of its audio signal chain for providing services to the world’s top brands.
- Improve and debug engineering / production program.
- Support engineering interface between internal and test sites.
- Resolving engineering and production problems such as process, hardware, and test issues.
- Accountable for yield optimization, cost review, and deal with engineering problems.
- Monitor of yields and test time for multiple products.
- Manage production line by resolving technical and quality issues.
- Responsible for Developing employee skills and performance through training and coaching
- In charge of hiring, training, and developing new employees to meet organizational needs
- Monitoring and reviewing employee attendance and performance to make sure they meet required standards of conduct and performance
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- 10 years + of Product Test Engineering experience.
- Understanding mixed-signal tester platforms is a plus
- Knowledge of test hardware debug and schematic tracing.
- Good diagnostic and analytical skills. Ability to interpret results and solve problems.
- Knowledge and experience in high volume production ramps
- Self-starters and able to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Bilingual English/Mandarin
- Great position with career progression.
- Attractive salary package.