The company is a that provide the battery of automotive-grade electric vehicle and other system.
- Manage the audit program to ensure that all nonconformities raised against certification bodies during audits are effectively corrected and independently verified.
- Develop and sustain the Quality Management System in line with the required industry standards (TS16949, ISO14001, ISO 9001, OHAS18001), accreditation requirements and business requirements across the organization through existing and new procedures.
- Product quality SOP documents create and modify.
- Regulate, control, and improve the quality of all processes throughout the business and the final product.
- Present status updates, manage and avoid foreseeable risks, and contain crisis with internal teams when issues occur.
- Quality issues tracking, analysis the root causes, countermeasures confirm and issue closing.
- University graduate on Engineering equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in Automotive Quality Management System auditing and managing audit programs.
- Familiar with ISO9001/IATF16949/VDA6.3 quality systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and executive team members.
- Fluent in English.
- Competitive package.
- Good career development.