iN Search is a leading Taiwanese boutique recruiting firm in a high-tech related industry, covering Engineering, SW and IT Technology, Supply Chain and Procurement, and Sales/Marketing.
We offer strong career progression and a generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses, as well as the chance to connect with the industry leader. You will engage with incredible people all over the world every day.
If you are interested in exploring a career in recruitment business with strong career progression, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates.
- Source gifted talents for appropriate positions, and fully briefing candidates on the company and role.
- Engage and connect with talents through providing professional career advices and market information.
- Provide clients with advice on market intelligence and offering them excellent talent solutions.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
- Conduct business development to reach potential clients in the market.
- Achieve revenue targets through high amount of engaging activities.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years working experience in Sales, Business Development or Recruiting.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and highly-collaborative environment while maintaining a very high bar for quality.
- Skills in business development, communication, account management, project management and relationship building.
- Have a strong growth mindset with proactive approach to problem solving and show tenacity.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing in English and Mandarin.
- Proven track record in B2B Sales or worked in Technology industry and MNC business environment is a plus.
- A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses.
- Create your own career path in a dynamic and competitive work environment.
- Recognition as an industry expert.
- First year 10 days of annual leave (according to position, up to 25days)
- Full pay sick leave 10 days
- Flat team structure