- CMOS integrated circuits design for future wireless applications.
- Being responsible for the design of sub-blocks in a system IC development.
- Flexible job location either in Taipei or Hsinchu office.
- 5 ~ 10 years hands-on experience with proven records in CMOS IC design
- Expertise in analog, RF, and mixed-signal designs
- Understanding in transceiver architecture and device physics
- Familiar with designs in GHz VCO, divider, and fractional-N PLL a preference
- Knowledge in behavioral modeling with Matlab/Verilog-A a plus
- Self-motivated, team-work oriented , and good communicated skills needed
- Master or PhD degree required.