A leading company in ICs for High speed/ Mixed signal application.
- To identify and drive towards improvements in yield, cost effectiveness and operational efficiency improvement activities in Electrical Wafer Probe and/or Final Test.
- Cross functional working relationships between internal and external teams (Design teams, Program Managers, CQEs and Operations personnel) to ramp and sustain product line in high volume manufacturing.
- Identify and improve correlation between high speed ATE vs Evaluation board performance and define improvement actions.
- Ensure all aspects of product manufacturing, including wafers, test solutions and qualifications, are complete before pre-production release of NPI to production.
- Create and/or approve the release of information, specifications, instructions and other manufacturing “Process on Record” product documentation.
- Statistically analyze yields, SYL/SBL and ATE test data. Drive to identify and manage parametric differences between lots and/or subcons.
- Define and create DOEs in root cause investigations in high volume production environment.
- Arrive towards disposition of maverick lots using scientific and engineering analysis.
- Strong hands-on semi-conductor test and measurement skills, especially in RF and/or high speed digital and mixed signal devices.
- Strong lab test background including design and implementation of experiments.
- Strong test engineering support skills for product debug in lab and in production line.
- Familiar with Silicon and GaAs based wafer processing.
- Experience on LTX PAX and/or Advantest 93k ATE.
- Strong statistical background with software analysis tools (JMP, Exensio, Datapower etc.)
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills in English and Mandarin.
- Exceptional team and communication skills to interface with program management, subcontractors and other relevant teams.
- Competitive Salary.