The company provides wafer and other service for Tier one companies and other worldwide customers.
- Improved and strengthen business continuity policy and Enterprise Risk Management system
- Improved and strengthen Enterprise Risk Management culture and practices, and facilitate the stakeholders to identify, manage the risks and analysis risk management performance
- Conduct the compliance on the risk management and business continuity management.
- Report the risk management status and improvement needed to the executives
- Simulate the risk index by using big data analysis
- Be able to perform cross-function projects with project management skill
- With master’s degree majoring in Engineering or Science is a plus
- With 5 years + of risk management related experience in manufacturing industries.
- Proven capabilities in program management, cross-functional communication skills would be preferred.
- Contribute to lead the program of enhance risk management practices
- Contribute to build up ERM value in order to benefit the company
- With ability to help teamwork with the risk topic
- With professional knowledge of ESH (Environmental protection, Safety, Health), IT and Supply Chains (or finance risk) Management
- With fluent English
- Attractive Salary Package
- Better annual leave than required