A company is dedicated leading-edge solutions for back-end semiconductor equipment and services, and printed circuit board test.
- Supervise applications team to provide technical support.
- Provide leadership, coaching to maintain team morale and effectiveness.
- Actively participate in application projects when assigned by your management.
- Co work with cross functional team from different countries.
- With Master or Bachelor Engineering degree.
- 5 yrs + management experience .
- 8 yrs+ experience in the RF ATE and/or semiconductor industry.
- Fluent in English.
- Competitive Salary structure.