Global MNC for Rugged Computer. It’s comfortable environment which can make you reach the dream of work-life balance.
- Develop 3D designs of new open-standard and custom products, and modifications of existing products to meet customer needs with minimum supervision from product development, design to manufacturing and product management performing a multitude of activities throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Design of electronic enclosures, including printed wiring boards within enclosures.
- Performs board level design support such as PWB outlines, front panels, overlays & heat sinks.
- Perform thermal simulation using CAE tools, ANSYS and Solidwork Flow Simulation.
- Generates Top Level Assembly Drawings and Bill of Materials.
- Updates drawings through Engineering Change Orders. Maintains revision control for required changes.
- Develop test plans, procedures and test reports related to the environmental testing of products.
- Ability to write reports; communicate test analysis and results.
- Support generation of 3D printed parts including model generation, build and post process operations.
- Hands-on experience designing, prototyping, testing and implementing components and designs.
- Provide support to resolve manufacturing and assembly issues necessary to keep schedule commitments.
- Manage new product development BOMs and provide Engineering interface for Manufacturing.
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives and adheres to the Quality System.
- Maintains knowledge in area of specialization, keeps abreast of developments in the field.
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required
- Strong written and spoken skills in English is a must for daily work
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field is required.
- 5~10+ Years related Job Experience
- Experience of thermal analysis would be highly regarded
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with limited supervision.
- Demonstrate senior-level critical thinking, analytic skills and problem solving.
- Ability to work on multiple projects independently and prioritize tasks in a results-oriented manner and be accurate, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Ability to resolve technical challenges quickly to support internal functions in a fast-paced work environment.
- High proficiency in 3D solid modeling software (Solidworks preferred) and modeling concepts.
- Exhibit capable team player interpersonal skills to coordinate with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Be team-orientated and work closely with peers to achieve common goals, develop and advance internal processes and mentor developing team members.
- Possess a skilled knowledge of standard industry processes and design principles related to sheet metal, machining manufacturing materials and processes.
- Willing to coordinate and conduct design reviews with remote design teams at our office locations located in Taipei, Taiwan and Bengaluru, India and Henderson NV, USA on occasion
- Competitive salary
- Recognition rewards
- Great position in a large, global company