- Apply mechanical design expertise utilizing your manufacturing experience in both assembly and disassembly of hardware product.
- knowledgeable in technology, materials, and processes used in mechanical design and fabrication.
- Experience in critical attributes required to characterize and qualify designs & processes at the System and Sub-System level.
- Up to 25% international travel is required to accomplish critical objectives of manufacturing activities.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline
- 8+ years in an engineering role, directly contributing to the design or manufacture of products
- Experience with variety consumer electronics desired
- Understands PC or other consumer electronics mechanical and electro-mechanical interactions (enclosures, displays, thermal solutions, cables/FPCs, connectors, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency of Six Sigma toolkit including statistical analysis, DOE, RCA, and DFX
- Ability to organize and facilitate DFMEA/PFMEA with design and manufacturing teams
- Know-how with mechanical tolerance analysis and common engineering mechanical CAD tools, such as SolidWorks, Creo, Pro/Engineer, or equivalent.
- Experience with fixture & equipment development, metal forming & CNC, injection molding, adhesives, and complex mechanisms
- Collaborates effectively within a cross-functional team to meet schedule, cost, and performance-related objectives
- Communication skills are essential – must express technical concepts in verbal and written forms to peers and management
- Ability to mentor junior engineers
- Competitive salary
- Start-up company with fast growing career path.
- Recognition rewards
- Great position in aglobal company