This is a US company focuses on providing the most powerful TV streaming platform and devices.
As a member of the Network Team, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the quality and robustness of the Networking experience on a variety of products
- Have in-depth experience with networking or Wi-Fi testing.
- Analyze packet traffic and be able to understand complex network conditions
- At least 5 years of experience as a QA engineer for WiFi consumer/networking products
- Expertise in 802.11 WiFi and its security protocols (WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-EAP).
- In-depth understanding of TCP/IP networking (TCP, IP, ARP, DHCP, DNS, etc.). –
- Ability to analyze network traffic and perform packet level analysis of issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science related field
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangement
- Food allowance
- Self-arranged paid time off