This is a US company focuses on providing the most powerful TV streaming platform and devices.
This role is to support the New Products Team working on the streaming TV program.
- Support core tasks ranging from partner SOC board bring-up
- Third-party API integration
- Operating System feature development
- Code maintenance, design scalability solutions to help onboard new factories
- Support QA and Channel certification teams and other activities involved in the end-to-end product development and release cycles.
- At least 8 years of experience in relevant software development
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills, (modern C++ expertise is a big plus!)
- Experience of developing/debugging on Linux-based embedded platforms
- Good understanding of Linux kernel concepts, Multi-threading primitives, Linux tools, libraries and open source development
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering, Electrical Engineering related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangement
- Food allowance
- Self-arranged paid time off