This is a US company focuses on providing the most powerful TV streaming platform and devices.
This role is to help the company and its products to scale effectively and quickly, and to help Platform Portability team so that each solution can be implemented by hardware/software. The work focuses on clean and appropriate portability and report abstraction.
- Support platform portability
- Develop the OS PAL to support new devices and new features.
- Develop software with excellent C++
- Architect the OS, adding appropriate modularity and abstraction.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing embedded Linux based products
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science related field
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Strong API design and portable code developing capabilities
- Embedded Linux development project achievements
- Experience with Wi-Fi/audio/video streaming/secure video playback
- Good understanding of consumer electronic products, web user interfaces and network functions
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangement
- Food allowance
- Self-arranged paid time off