This is a US company focuses on providing the most powerful TV streaming platform and devices.
As a member of the Firmware Team, you will be responsible for
- Ensuring the quality and robustness of the Networking experience on a variety of products.
- Analyze packet traffic and be able to understand complex network conditions and develop optimizations for real-world situations.
- Developing Linux networking and drivers and bringing up Wi-Fi on new platforms.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing relevant software development experience
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills in a Linux environment
- Proven track record with embedded Linux development project achievements
- Expertise in at least one wireless technology.
- In-depth understanding of TCP/IP networking (TCP, UDP, IP, ARP, DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- Familiar with Linux operating system software: kernel, userspace and the communication between the two
- Ability to analyze network traffic and perform packet level analysis of issues
- Expertise in Wi-Fi and its security protocols (WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-EAP) is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of RTOS is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangement
- Food allowance
- Self-arranged paid time off